Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Welcome to the Black Room is FREE until Friday December 6th!

That's right, The Masquerade Affair Volume One: Welcome to the Black Room, is up on Amazon for completely, 100% free right now! It's a 7000 word historic erotica short and I hope it gets your motor running. After Friday it will be only 99 cents, so it's still a great deal.

In non-book news, my new favourite (well, not so new) obsession is tea, especially from DavidsTea. If you aren't familiar with them, you should get acquainted! Yesterday they had a friends and family deal and my husband brought me home SIX bags of my favorite teas. What a sweetheart! Right now I'm sipping on some Lime Gelato. Plus he surprised me with a comic book. I love it all so much I of course had to take a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment