Thursday, December 12, 2013

For Authors Looking For Reviews

I will be doing reviews as time allows. My hope is to do at least one review a week, so long as I have material to do so. Currently I'll be reviewing romance and erotica books of any length (short to epic).

What I Need From You

Please email me a copy of your book in ePub format. Include with that a summary of your book, the cover image of the book, links to where it can be purchased, your goodreads link (if applicable), plus all your social media links so I can share my review of your work.

What You Will Get From Me

At the moment I will read every book I receive, as time allows. I will email you my review and post it on my site and at the purchase links you provided. My reviews are honest, but I will only post reviews of books I have deemed three out of five stars or higher. Anything lower than that and I will email you as to why I've decided to not post the review, along with some ideas that may help you improve your work.

If You Want to Review My Work

I'm always happy to send out review copies to review sites and other authors. Please email me your request and the format you would need the file in. Please provide a link to your website in your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment