Thursday, November 14, 2013

Release time is finally here (ish)

Awake My Soul is formatted, converted, and finally, mercifully ready to go. I plan on officially clicking the PUBLISH button on Amazon on Monday, November 18th. 

I guess what I'm announcing now is a semi-soft launch through Smashwords. Awake My Soul is available through them at the moment and with the coupon BG75G you can download the book for free for any ereader. Yes, 100% for free until the end of the month. It should work for any ereader. Through Smashwords it will become available through the rest of the online retailers (IE: Kobo, Barnes and Noble, Apple, and so on) hopefully in the next few days once Smashwords accepts it into the premium catalogue.

Again, the code is BG75G and the link to the book is here. Thank you for your patience! Now go download it for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment