Monday, April 29, 2013

Halfway Done My First Edit!

I've been working at a pace of about two chapters a day for a week, some days more, some days less, and I'm pretty happy with my progress. I'm hoping to be done by the end of the week, and then the changes need to be made in the actual file. Kind of crazy to think how close the true finish is after this!

I'm also trying to find the time to write more for my other stories, particularly Lay Me Bare, the contemporary I've been working on for a few months. It's over half done, but I want to be able to get the first draft done before the end of August. I just wish I had more time! If you want to read what I have so far, it's online here!

I've been very lucky that a bunch of people have been willing to beta read my book and I cannot wait to hear their feedback. I had posted every chapter online for people tor read for free as I was writing the first draft and I couldn't believe the amount of positive feedback, but I am really hoping for some people to give it a critical eye. Can't wait to hear back on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment